Monday, April 28, 2014

A Bench Ruling

This will be a quick post (because the project is nowhere near complete), but I thought it would be fun to let you know that some demo has been happening in the Sturdivant household! Actually, not IN the household...more like, in the garage of the household.

Anywho, I figured I would just leave this quick time lapse video I made here to wet your appetite for some future pegboard hangin', cabinet mountin', bench perfectin' action. Enjoy!


That's right! I finally took half of those shelves out. I found out a couple of things in the process, too. First is that they were apparently made from old scrap pieces of equipment boxes for some electrical company, so that's kind of cool. The second is that you have to ALWAYS wear your gloves when doing demo. I took them off at one point (don't worry, I was wearing close toed shoes and safety glasses), but forgot to put them back on. Oops. Just a little scratched up on my hand. I won't post the picture here, but it's kind of gross.

This month is going to be super busy for us, but I'll try to keep you updated on projects as we have time to complete them.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment